Monday, April 25, 2011

freeak out!

Some time I have momentarily what i might call internal freak out moment. I for like 30 sec freak out about a problem I'm having or old feeling about a guy bubbling out, or work being stress from work. and sometimes even all 3 at once. I can muti task or what? : ) ok anyways I have this quite internal like "oh my god do i still have feelings for him? no of course not, but he still makes my heart squeeze, idiot! you're in a great relationship, yea but what if? what if my ass, you had a chance do i need to remind you? no i guess i dont have feelings for him" (did I mention I can be a tad bit skitzo when i freak out?) or  "god i should quit, grow a pair for once! but how could I? they need me there, and the money is good, but jeez how can any sane person put up with this? jeez... uuggghhhh...... " and all i would need is that brief internal conversation and i feel better, i don't feel like I'm about to snap anymore. its weird really people always ask me how i'm so calm... start talking to yourself it solves a whole lot of problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment