Monday, April 11, 2011

need no man

I never really understood these females that are always depending on males. Some one needs to tell them its 2011 stand on your own 2 feet! I have a man, though i will admit i play the "damsel in distress" sometimes ok cause I'm lazy and I don't want to try to open the jar, or get the spider cause I hate spiders. but that's hardly anything to criticize me on. I'm talking about those women that cry over not having a "man" to support them. Women should live  (and work) like they think tomorrow I'll be supporting myself, i met this girl the other day that was  crying over how her bf left her and she's broke with no job, so she had to move back in to her parents, and sleep on the couch.... blah blah blah. look lady, one if you are over the age of 16 GET A JOB! build life skills, have life experiences, don't be a douche and depends on people carrying you! its not gonna happen, and if you are one of those born in to money, well screw you, the rest of us are tougher than you will ever be!

No comments:

Post a Comment