Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wth!

Seriously I'm sick of work, I've always thought I would be working on an office some where doing something important on my life, not waiting tables at the age of almost 30. I put up with idiot customers everyday, "what is an egg drop soup??" "can I get pad thai without the noodles?" "where's my fortune cookie?" "can I get a vegetarian dish no meat" egg drop soup is soup with eggs, pad thai is noodles without it, it is just a plate with ground peanuts, bean sprouts,.and eggs....... Fortune cookies are not thai, and duh you said vegetarian.... We have no help, and the money is good but the stress is not worth it! God please give me the strength to get through the days, and give me luck to get out
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment