Wednesday, March 23, 2011

confused

My dreams are so vivid and real most of the time that i have a hard time figuring out if some of it was just a memory or a dream. I'm gonna give you a glimpse in my head for a sec. give you a view of my inner workings, my thoughts is like flipping through channels, you see clips of different events in my life, i'm not saying current events, i mean my whole life, its on shuffle and repeat, its never in order, or pertinence to current state of mind. for example, i can be having dinner with a friend, and we're talking about this guy she met, and even though i'm listening and involved in the conversation, this is my brain-that was good cheesecake i had last week, man i don't know why i don't remember my first kiss with Kelly, i need to go to walmart to return some stuff, i should give princess a bath, i should give ryan a call, i want some dim sum, i need to paint my nails... ect... see thats what i mean its so confusing in there sometimes...... lol now that i think about it anyone know a good therapist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment