Saturday, March 12, 2011

I train myself not to think these things

I use to be a glass half empty kinda girl, and though now a days i try the glass half full look, it doesn't always stick. but now that i'm older i know that dwelling on the negatives gets you on a road to no where, except heartburns, and no sleep. So as soon as i start feeling that anxiety rises and the taste of it makes you want to vomit, i stop and take a moment to take in the world, close your eyes and use you other sense other than site, then i remember i'm alive, and I have a loving family, and that i'm doing OK in this world. sorry this girl no longer dwell on what isn't, what's the point? to get you all sick? I'm so over it as they would say. life is too short to be worried live it while you can, or you'll miss everything

No comments:

Post a Comment